 Technic / 139
138  |  140
Subject:
1998 Suspension - Fredrik?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:31:49 GMT

I guess Fredrik is the guy for this question...

I was reading back posts to this group (I'm now subscribed)
and read a reference to 1998 steering gear. what is the
main difference between this and the standard rack on plate
gear in Technic sets/

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>