 Technic / 13891
  My friend Zoli

Zoltan Schuzter is only 16 or 17 years old and builds as good as any of us. He is from Hungary and TLC needs to hire him! Here is the link to his brickshelf folders. He will get a lugnet account as soon as he is old enough. I told him that if he is (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My friend Zoli

(...) much of a technic chap. Please convey my compliments to him! BTW what did you mean by 'old enough'? If he's 16-17, that's fine, a lot of Lugnetters are teens. I'm pretty sure he'll receive a warm welcome in people.teens as well! :-) Legoswami (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My friend Zoli

(...) Zoltan, your are an amazing technic builder. Job well done! Glen Bell (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My friend Zoli

Not to sound too biased, but is he from Europe, because those guys know how to build serious models (ie Beat Felber, Dennis Bosman, Jennifer Clark, etc). (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My friend Zoli

(...) Yes, he is from Hungary. People from any country could be good Lego designers. Most people in the world just cannot afford Legos. They are an expensive hobby! (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)