 Technic / 13887
  Re: Enzo

Paul- Do you have a Bricklink store? If so, do you plan to sell two of those new Ferarri Enzos on it, and if so, for how much? PS: Where do you live? (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Enzo

No, I don't have a store. I just bought a bunch of Enzos because the shipping was slightly better by buying 4 sets at once rather than just one. I am planning on keeping 2 of the sets. However, If you are want to buy an Enzo from a dealer at Ebay, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.technic)