 Technic / 13886
Re: Enzo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 23:00:59 GMT

Thanks for the offer Paul.  You have also been a good friend.  I am currently
saving up for an apartment, so I will probably not be getting the Enzo any time
soon.

However, that new motorcycle is hardcore!  It does not go with the construction
equipment, but I think those tires are the big 4-1/2 inchers which means that it
might have a transmission, or at least a tranny could easily be added.  (I am
guessing from the relative size of the panels that the tires are that big).
That bike looks better than any of the ones TLC has come out with.  Imagine the
trikes one could build with that set!  Maybe a front-engine V12 with a wheelie
bar in back.  I don't even know if those exist, but since it would only be a
Lego one, no one will get killed riding it.

Can squirrels be trained to drive?

Thanks

Nathan