 Technic / 13649
13648  |  13650
Subject:
Nathanael Kuipers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:52:44 GMT

I am very pleased to hear the great news Nathanael!

Your new model is very impressive and as usual a technical masterpiece.(By the
way, I had a feeling it was going to have something to do with that 8463 set
since last we talked)

What I find truly remarkable about your Lego vision is that you are so gifted in
all Lego aspects.

Granted, there are many people in the world who have built some very incredible
things over the years, but just looking at the models in your folder show that
you are at another level.

I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for you, and the rest of the
Lego-Loving world.

You never cease to amaze and inspire me. Keep up the incredible work Nathanael!

-Paul Boratko