 Technic / 13618
    Re: Pneumatic switching circuits —Joseph Greene
   <SNIP> (...) OOPS.. I changed diagramming method to a physical ascii art diagram without clarifying it.. Below is 2 switches actuated by a slider which pushes first one switch handle (left switch) from far left to far right then when pushed past the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Pneumatic switching circuits —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I thought that might be what it was. (...) It all started when JP Brown (famous for his Rubik Cube Solver out of LEGO), made the bold statement that you could not do boolean logic using LEGO pneumatics, because of the switches. Inutitively I (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Pneumatic switching circuits —Joseph Greene
   (...) <SNIP> (...) I was wondering what the mthod of choice for this was... (...) That helps a lot.. looks like I'm gonna need to find around 30 more switches... Best source I found Technic Wreckers has a bunch.. but I fear shipping from Australia (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)