 Technic / 13617
    Using Jennifer Clark's idea —Nathan Bell
   I am re-designing my track-hoe, and to do so I need to use one of your ideas. On your track-hoe, you have two shafts going through the turntable- one solid shaft and one hollow shaft. I originally intended to use a differential piece for the hollow (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Using Jennifer Clark's idea —Jennifer Clark
   Thanks for the namecheck Nathan, I'm looking forward to seeing this model when you have completed it. I got the idea for the concentric drive in the small excavator from Issac Merkle, who had used a differential for this on a robot arm. TJ then (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)