 Technic / 13608
    Re: Pneumatic switching circuits —Joseph Greene
   (...) You're right I believe it does.. I had forgotten how complex the page was, I had last viewed it some months ago.. I'm going through it now.....unfortunately my net connection is slightly hosed.. and Comcast is telling me 1 week before they can (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Pneumatic switching circuits —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Thanks Steve, I was going to point Joseph there too. Who is this mr Clague guy anyway? The only mr Clague I know is my father. (...) Cool! Another pneumatic master! Kevin (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)