 Technic / 13546
  Re: Ferrari

Granted I agree that a Lego Technic race car would be difficult to build with a transmission, but let's not forget the supercar 8880. It had instructions for a pretty neat race car (which had, I might add, a two speed tranny). So I think lego would (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ferrari

(...) I was more like talking about a formula one car, ofcourse all racing cars should have a gearbox. 6 speed + reverse if possible... (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)