 Technic / 13487
Re: ferrari enzo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:28:32 GMT

Thanks, my new Enzo is coming along very well. It is still very much in "The
Works"

I have posted some new pics of the engine:

I am doing the best that I can to keep it as realistic as I can.

However, the "Real" Enzo has a semi-automatic 6 speed transmission. This I could
not re-create, So I did in fact install a 6 speed Stick tranny with reverse. The
only reason why I did this was so that I could at least have a gearbox in the
car that came closer to the real Enzo than nothing at all. And the whole car is
studless(Except for the dress-up stuff on the engine)

The suspension is very unique and performs to perfection. It keeps the car low
and is nice and stiff.

As soon as I get the rest of the tan parts for the seats(Which should be today
or tomorrow) it will almost be complete.

Like I said before, I did the best job that I could with the parts that Lego
made availible, even though those parts were not to scale, and made things very
difficult. :)

-Paul Boratko