 Technic / 13483
Re: 9 ft Television Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:37:10 GMT

SNIPPY

Long time no build! Newer builders like Matthew and myself are in awe of you. What more is there to say? It’s all fantastic. Some highlights for me have to be the curvature of the top section- so hard to achieve. The best thing is that youve made it so that it’s all there for people to see, the construction techniques are viible and understandable. I had visited your page only a couple of days back to admire the big boy, so it’s great that I’ve got something new to drool over. Incidentally, I also used the door rail trick once when I ran out of slope bricks for the roof of my EMD, visible in this ridiculously blurry pic: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Samarth/WDP-4/fans.jpg

Back to Lurking, Legoswami Samarth