 Technic / 13451
  Technic and Mindstorms Collection Question

Some Advice Please I have a large collection of lego technic & mindstorm kits, including 2x mindstorms kits (1x w/ serial port IR Tower & 1x w/ USB IR Tower), 1x Mindstorms Remote Control, 1x 8880 black super car, 1x 8480 Space Shuttle, 1x yellow (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic and Mindstorms Collection Question

(...) In my experience, imminent or present insolvency is the only reasonable justification for selling something you wouldn't have otherwise wanted to sell, and even then only if you can be fairly certain that whatever you get for the things you (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)