 Technic / 13434
    Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction? —Vineet Honkan
   Hey y'all- I have to agree whith what Dave said about this crane. It is beautiful! (Personally I would have opted for four more axles, but I guess to each his/her own). I also am going to get one as soon as this model comes out (would any of y'all (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        re: missing parts —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) no. None of the missing parts were included in mine. (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: missing parts —Vineet Honkan
     What I meant to say was, did the set have any missing pieces? (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: missing parts —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Speaking of missing parts.... (sorry, change of topic here...) What's the recommended course of action when a person _does_ discover that there is a missing piece in a set? I mean, it's all very well and good to just return it to the store and (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)