 Technic / 13364
Re: SSClagorpion - Status Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Joseph Greene wrote:
Mine is mostly Black and yellow as that is what I have the most of.. alas some
white has intruded as well...

In general try to stay away from black, because it is hard to take pictures of,
and see the internal design.

I LDraw a lot of it anyway...

I don't think Kevin knows how to use LDraw.  :)

Kevin, we need to talk about the next 'step' for SSClagorpion...

Steve