 Technic / 13354
    Misunderstanding —Nathan Bell
   One problem with communicating on the internet is that it is easy to take what people say out of context. No one has said anything bad about Crowkillers. They just wondered if the Ferrari was a joke he made up. If someone asked me if I was playing a (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)