 Technic / 13354
13353  |  13355
Subject:
Misunderstanding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:06:03 GMT

One problem with communicating on the internet is that it is easy to take what
people say out of context.  No one has said anything bad about Crowkillers.
They just wondered if the Ferrari was a joke he made up.  If someone asked me if
I was playing a joke (hoax) I would not be offended.  Its probably my fault. I
sent him an email asking him if it was a hoax because people on this site had
wondered about it.  I did not see that question as insulting.  Lugnet has a no
fire policy so maybe we should drop the matter and see what Lego does with the
kit in early 2005.