 Technic / 13327
Re: Fabiosali
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:33:02 GMT

"Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:I8L20H.r6s@lugnet.com...
This guy is good.  His style is similar to Dennis Bossman, but uses a • different
scale.  I think his creations work too.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=FabioSali

Hi Nathan,

I'm forwarding your message to Fabio (lugnet.org.it.itlug), which is part of
our "team":
www.abstechnology.org
(sorry, only italian at the moment, will be translated in english as soon as
possible)

Ciao
SteP