 Technic / 13307
  Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

i have been waiting to see if some one would put my LDraw files to go use. i see many good modifications too! i will have to go home and try some of these modifications to my clock. i especially like the fix to prevent 2 balls form lifting, the ball (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

(...) Thanks, Bob! I hope you'll get as much pleasure building my arm as I got building your clock... Philo (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)