 Technic / 13230
  Big Truck

This guy is good. I think this is the biggest truck ever put on brickshelf. What does everyone else think? (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Big Truck

I recently saw this truck, and I must say it is huge! My only qualm with it is that it, along with all the other big technic trucks I've seen on Brickshelf, always use independent front suspension. As for compliments, I'd have to say that's a nice (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Big Truck

(...) May I ask why is this bad? They probably modelled the suspension after some real sets which saved them a lot of brain juice. And I think there are real trucks (actually buses) that use independent front suspension. Keith (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Big Truck

I'm not saying that using indie front suspension is bad, In fact, I'd love to see more lego trucks with suspension. BTW, sorry for opening this pandora's box, (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)