 Technic / 13199
13198  |  13200
Subject:
Ferry 'Schulpengat': progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:33:19 GMT

Hullo!

Just to report on my current project: a model of the Dutch roro-ferry
'Schulpengat'.

Model specs:
- I only (plan to :-}) have enough Lego to model the front part of the ferry...
- has working Voith-schneider propellor, car-deck doors are motorised
- scale? don't know yet. Model itself is 74 nops long, 54 nops wide and (will
be) 83 bricks high.

Some first pics and renders on:

While building I descovered that it will take a bit more bricks than I have, so
I resorted to first designing the cabine on top in Mac Brick CAD (see rendering,
my first steps with POVRay), and then buy the missing bricks. Bricklink, here I
come ;-)

More pictures to come...

da groet'n,

---Reinard