 Technic / 13166
Re: MOC: 8439SL Front End Loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:02:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Peter Roberts wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Keith Hui wrote:

However, the tops of the cylinders have studs.  The twisty thing at the top
has studs.  There are also lights at the top with studs.  I believe that
there's a technic axle with stud there too.  Sorry, it's a cleverly done
model.  I just felt that I would do that rant back there as it would only be
a short time before someone else did ;-).

Huh-- out of curiosity, I just wrote a quick script to check how many technic
sets are *completely* studless, according to sets that are in the Lugnet
database and have a Peeron inventory (skipping anything throwbots, roboriders,
bionicle, or accessory kits). Quite a few more than I expected:

1237-1  Honda Promotional Set
1257-1  ? (same as 3000)
1259-1  ? (same as 1268)
1268-1  Bike Blaster
3000-1  Kabaya Promotional Set: Trike Buggy
3003-1  Kabaya Promotional Set: Bike Blaster (same as 1268)
3054-1  Kelloggs Promotional Set: TECHNIC Motorcycle
8203-1  Rover Discovery
8208-1  Custom Cruiser
8236-1  Bike Burner
8237-1  Slammer Racer / Formula Force
8238-1  Slammer Dragsters / Dueling Dragsters
8305-1  Duel Bikes
8355-1  H.O.T. Blaster Bike
8365-1  Tuneable Racer

DaveE