 Technic / 13149
    New BBB pneumatic parts —Ben Fleskes
   Big Ben Bricks LLC is please to announce three new parts specifically for the LEGO Technic Pneumatic crowd. If your a purist, read no further. If you want more functionality and performance from your pneumatic circuits read on. People have asked for (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

        Re: New BBB pneumatic parts —Soh Chio Siong
     (...) Nice site. With such tempting offerings, I'm glad I ceased being a purist long ago. C S Soh (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: New BBB pneumatic parts —Nathan Bell
   Good site! Now the non-purists can use longer pistons (bimba) and one-way valves (BBB). Do you think the posting of the bimba name sparked a desire for BBB to make lego parts too, or were the two company names randomly mentioned at the same time? (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: New BBB pneumatic parts —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Can you elaborate? BBB has been making stuff (train wheels) for quite some time now. (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: New BBB pneumatic parts —Ross Crawford
   (...) Nathan, I think it's more likely that AFOLs simply asked Ben for these after seeing the great work he did on the train wheels. I know I asked him for other things - I wish I'd thought of these too :) And it is likely that tooling up to produce (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: New BBB pneumatic parts —Nathan Bell
   Question answered. (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)