 Technic / 13133
    Re:Looks like good boom material —Nathan Bell
   I have a friend that has some of those "fisher technic" bricks and he may know where to get them. As to whether or not they work with Lego- do you have a good soldering iron? I don't know if it would work, but the fumes might be too pungent to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)