 Technic / 13130
Re: New MOC: large crane -- Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:13:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Anders and All,

I'm working on an updated page for the crane.

The update is finally up on the web at
http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/technic/cranes/index2.html

The crane will be shown for the first time in public on October 9th at the next
BayLUG meeting (details here: http://www.baylug.org)... I plan on taking a
series of pictures showing the setup process.

Greetings,
David