 Technic / 13128
    Looks like good boom material —Ross Crawford
   Does anyone know what these are made from? (URL) of Modelshow Europe in Geldermalsen 2004 by Wolfgang Esbruch) ROSCO (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Looks like good boom material —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) At first glance that looks like FischerTechnik to me ((URL) and (URL) but I might be wrong. Hope that helps. (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Looks like good boom material —Ross Crawford
   (...) Looks like it is, thanks. And from other replies I got, the verdict is that its difficult to interface with LEGO. Bummer. ROSCO (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)