 Technic / 13126
13125  |  13127
Subject:
Dennis Bossman's crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:53:01 GMT

I made a mistake the last time I posted a message.  I used the word "better."
There is not any such thing as better when it comes to legos, only "different."
Sorry for the confusion. "RoscoHead" has a nicely built 5-meter-high crane
posted on brickshelf and he is a friend of mine.  There are a lot of other good
cranes on brickshelf. I still like Dennis Bosman's crane, as well as David
Wegmuller's.