 Technic / 1309
    Re: 8002 Destroyer Droid —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Most of the errors I found in the instructions for 8001 and 8002 are, as I said, not too significant. They're mostly pieces coloured wrongly, offset a bit wrong, and some times pieces change in following instruction steps. Just the kind of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8002 Destroyer Droid —Arnold Staniczek
   (...) OK, I thought I may have overlooked some serious errors :-)) The term "proofreading" does not exist in Legoland. The errors in the catalogs get worse from year to year.... Arnold (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)