 Technic / 13058
    Re: New MOC: large crane —Ross Crawford
   (...) finished! I like the use of technic turntables for the crawler sprockets. Did you also use a technic turntable for the slew ring? ROSCO (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New MOC: large crane —David Wegmuller
   (...) Hi ROSCO, The slew ring uses a roller bearing based on the what-you-ma-call-it-...big-wheels wheels. For some strange reason it did not occur to me to use one wheel and then have a flat surface on the bottom of the upper works, so the ring is (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)