 Technic / 13056
  Re: why won't my biped walk?

(...) Just a follow-up -- all I had to do was slightly redesign and reattach the feet, with the cam-driven connection on the outside and the stabilizing connections on the inside. It now walks quite reliably! Very cool. This bot is cute in a sort of (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: why won't my biped walk?

(...) Congratulations! Always happy to help out a biped fan. I love them. Make sure you take a picture and post it here, so you can be added to the "Walker Madness" list. (...) For me, building is about experimenting and exploring. Each of my MOC's (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)