 Technic / 12995
Re: Compressor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 20:35:30 GMT

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:44:05 GMT, "Andrew G. Meyer" <agmlego@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Could somebody point me towards a fast, powerful compressor design please? I've
been trying to build one, but I keep ending up with junk. I have two small
pumps, two large pumps, and a number of motors. I have no one-way valves, and so
cannot build a compressor with pistons. I am trying to build a
pneumatically-driven sumobot, but my designs all stall out because I don't have
enough pressure to turn over the engine when the sumobot contacts the other. I
also only have two tanks, so I can't really drive it off of stored pressure
either. I'd appreciate the help!

Andrew

Try Jennifers site: http://www.genuinemodels.com/jcb.htm near the
bottom of the page.