 Technic / 12948 (-5)
  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Fabio Sali- Nice crane! (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: first pics of crane

Thanks for that compliment Rosco. And in answer to your question, yes I will be planning a 5-section boom for this crane. I am doing some rough sketches of how to work it out right now (I am using Jennifer Clark's idea for the sectioned boom). Also, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: first pics of crane

(...) Exellent! Looks like this is them (URL) you planning to do a 5 section boom? That'll make it at least 10 wide, probably 12, and very heavy! What technique are you planning to lift the boom? Incidentally I figured out a way to get a 4 section (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  first pics of crane

Guys- I have successfully saved my files to brickshelf. Apparently when I tried to save them earlier, the names had spaces in them (a big no-no when saving files onto brickshelf). (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Help posting first pics

(...) Have you tried the "Refresh"-button of your brouwser after uploading? In IE you can also use the F5 key on your keyboard. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact