 Technic / 12899
    RE: Anybody want to make a crane? —Mark & Milissa Millčre
    (...) port? Hi Scott, Yes I did, but I could only get a few LONG distance shots....:-( I am calling the local Maersk office to see if I can get onto the docks when she comes back on the 18th....:-D Thanx, Mark Millere Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)