 Technic / 12874
Re: SSClagorpion - Let the fun resume
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:38:18 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Well, I've finished moving into my new place.  One more roadblock to LEGO
building removed.

True that!

I had to unsort all my LEGO a few weeks ago.  The sort has started.  So far I've
got detailed sort of technic axles, gears, connectors, pulleys, electrical,
pneumatic and pins.  I figure I'm about 1/3 done.  One of the things I realized
is that I have more technic bricks (studded) than lift arms (studless).  Weird
for a guy that is such a liftarm fan.

tsk tsk

I took MOCs on my work trip to California to show co-workers and friends.  I got
stopped many times in the hallways at work by curious onlooking engineers.  That
was fun.

:)

I also took the MOCs to the public library for LEGO day.  Lots of fun!  Very
curious kids.  Parents were often concerned that the kids would break the MOCs.
I assured them that they are LEGO and can be easily be rebuilt.

I think I even made it into the local newspaper (neighboring town).

Wow, how great is that! Champion Lego Fans doing their duty.

It is nice to have time for LEGO again.  I think my schedule will allow me to go
to BrickFestDC!

Kevin

Wonderful, maybe we can hold a Session after all.

In this time of rejoyce, let us take a minute to remember the reasons for our
little project with the funny name.

To bring a more organic pursuit to Kevin's designs. To add some modicom of
Biomechanical Bricks to the Pneumatic creatures conjured by Master Clague.

Then our honor to have Sir Hassenplug help with possible designs schemes and
logic control. A great addition to really bring the ABS creature with the funny
name to life.

Me? ehh, I stick my head in the door every once in awhile like a manager and
say: asses and elbows get to work.

Until I get my hands on it to load it up with charm.