 Technic / 12808
  MOC: Studless Desert Ranger

While I was waiting on a few Bricklink orders to complete my 8448 (I don't own one so you know what that means), I took a week to build this from my stockpile: (2 URLs) Studless tribute to 8408, plus a straight clone in white> After one full year of (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Studless Desert Ranger

(...) That is really, really nice. I'm impressed that you could get such a nice representation without bricks or plates. Of course... to put on my nit-pick hat... the engine cylinders do have studs :-) Jeff (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Studless Desert Ranger

(...) Well if you REALLY wanna get nit-picky, I see a couple of 3L axle WITH STUD too ;) ROSCO (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)