 Technic / 12804
12803  |  12805
Subject:
Anybody knows anything about this board?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.edu, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:36:10 GMT

Hi. Somebody sent me this picture requesting advice/help what to do. Since I have never seen this, I am asking: Does anybody have any experience with this? Can anybody provide any kind of infos?

.. and yes, it’s LEGO.

rob