 Technic / 12748 (-5)
  RE: lego pneumatic

Hi Kevin, Thank you very much for the info. I'll purchase the book and visits those sites for info. I am trying to build a pnematic car capable of turning by reacting to light and touch. My current problem is to automate the valve switch by (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.technic)

  Re: lego pneumatic

(...) Hi Liz, One of the books I co-authored in has a Mindstorms based adding machine that performs arithmetic using pneumatics. Since the printing of that book, pneumatics design has advanced quite a ways. I build a lot pneuatic things, and would (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO on TechTV

(...) For all those who missed the show, well, you didn't miss much. Turns out the show was taped to air 7/22. It was a great show, and a lot of fun. ...except for one mechanical failure on my 3 week old robot... Tune in later for more details. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  My first thought, was "Re: New usefull part (?) in 8386 set"

Tracklink. Steve (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic)

  trading new 4032-IBERIA for 2x5120 used

Hello all, (4 URLs) I have a 4032 set with IBERIA stickers to offer for trade. It is sold onboard only on IBERIA airlines for a limited period. I would like to trade it for two used 5120 technic-electric polarity inverters ((URL)). This special (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact