 Technic / 12700
12699  |  12701
Subject:
Mildly modified 8448 With motor and fiber optics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 14:12:24 GMT

This has been on brickshelf for awhile but I noticed that the movie is back up.
The car runs in all the gears but 5th (of course you would have to run after it
to stop it J) The movie was shop with the motor running and the transmission in
neutral. The speed computer is hooked up to the drive shaft to read vehicle
speed. Check it out and let me know what you think.
And of course the rest of my brickshelf folder
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=desmotwin

Gary