 Technic / 12694
Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 12:47:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Next, I want to make up a work schedule, to see if we can complete this thing
before Brickfest.

You know what?  I was looking at the numbers, and this is not going to happen
before Brickfest DC '04.  Maybe if we all lived in the same town, but
considering shipping and extra problem solving time in the schedule, it's just
not going to happen.

With a week for shipping (each time) we lose about a month, because none of us
can work on it.  That gives us each about two weeks to work with it.

Personally, I don't need a lot of time, but I don't see Eric getting all his
work done in two weeks.

And, Kevin, I think the schedule would work out better if you HAD been laid off
your job.

That may be, but on Maslow's hierarchy of need, food, clothing and shelter come
before LEGO.

I'm sure it would be possible to throw something together and make it work, I
don't think we'd be as proud of what we did.

While there's no way I'm giving up on this project, this pneumatic, robotic, and
artistic creature will not be making it's debue this year at Brickfest.

:(

When I started this little project with Eric, we had no schedule.  I know it is
frustracting, but thatnks for the understanding.  First and foremost LEGO is
about fun and relaxtion (for me), so I must work it at a pace that I enjoy.

So, I think we need to re-schedule it for the next Brickfest DC.

Steve

Or earlier.... but I will get my part done.

Kevin