 Technic / 12689
Re: 8479 Barcode Multi-Set is still available in Russia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 20:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Alexander Horoshilov wrote:

Alexander,

Do you speak Russian? :) If so, please reply me (in Russian :) ), would be nice
to find AFOLs in Russia.

Do not purchased by myself, by this (Russian) shop has 8479 on sale for this
month for about 30% cheaper (~$120). Know nothing about international shipping.

http://www.legoclub.ru/show_item.php?id=986

P.S. There are other shops in Russia which still have 8479. Really, really
strange ...

WBR,
Alexander Horoshilov

Nice to meet you :) Yes, I speak Russian and I will try to e-mail you soon
(still busy assembling that truck). As for the other shops, not many of them are
shipping farther than Moscow, and I live in Volgograd. I tried to contact
logoclub (the one you mentioned) some time ago but they would only deliver
within Moscow. Usually I prefer www.lego-shop.ru as they are cheaper and faster
than Bolero but they didn't have 8479.

Talk to you soon,
Alexander.