 Technic / 1267
Re: 8480 fiber optic help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 01:16:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Susan Hoover writes:
After assembling my first Technic Shuttle, I popped the
batteries in and proceeded to experiment with all of the different
switches and motors.  Everything works except for the fiber optics.
The rotor in the fiber optic unit goes around, but no light appears.
What's the problem?

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX

Hi Susan, you might want to make sure the wire connector on the top of the
fiber optic unit is connected with the right polarity. The wire ought to come
out towards the front or the back and not off to the side. this is one possible
solution
  John