 Technic / 12631
12630  |  12632
Subject:
Multi-axle steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 01:49:14 GMT

OK I did this quite a while ago as a proof of concept, but never got around to posting it. For when you need multiple axles steered at the same time and its hard to get the varying angles (eg cranes!):

Click for
folder

(Click for folder)

The idea is pretty simple, obviously a little bulky in this implementation, but it could be made much smaller. I got it from the 1/50 scale AC500 I bought which used a similar technique.

Enjoy!

ROSCO