 Technic / 1263
  Any info??????

Anybody have information on what or when new Technic sets may released. (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Any info??????

The Destroyer Droid seems to be everywhere now, and I've seen Blaster Throwbot in the Toys R Uses. (Cool bot. Pain to get him to stand up though.) No sightings yet on the other two throwbots or the RoboRiders, at least not near me. Most of the other (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)