 Technic / 12594
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 14:28:31 GMT

Steve,
  You seem to be keeping track of the inventory.....  What all did you plan to
have packed into the torso of SSClagorpion?

  I'd like to scale the size of the torso back by shortening the legs a bit.
I'm feeling the scale is too large.

  If I have an inventory of what all will be in the torso, I can know the lower
bound of the torso volume and dimensions.

Kevin