 Technic / 1253
  Re: 8462 Super Tow Truck

(...) Rob, I got the 8462 Tow Truck a couple of months ago and it is quite attractive and challenging to build. Definitely worth getting. In order for it to tow the 8448 Super Street Sensation you need to slighly modify the tire holder on the 8462 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8462 Super Tow Truck

Thanks for your responses. I am looking to buy the set based on its own quality. Consensus is that the truck is the wrong scale to tow the supercar, but some of the smaller sets fit well. Thanks again for you input, Rob (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)