 Technic / 12527
Re: Coupe/ Cabrio car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 04:16:17 GMT

"Nathanael Kuipers" <kuipers_n@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi!

After a long time I'm able to present a new technic car:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/industrialdesigner/Supercar/detail_from_
the_back.jpg>>

I tried to put as many cool features in this car I possibly could do.
Want to see more? You could have a look at the rest of the pics at:

Great job! I really enjoy all the functional details embedded into the
stylish design. The adjustable headrests are so fine. Congratulations on
your work!

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/