 Technic / 12473
  Re: The Pneumatic Reference

(...) Orion, I have a lot of stuff about pneumatics on my page, and especially brickshelf. My pages are MOC centric though. Brickshelf has lots of different ideas and examples. I'm good with pneumatic CAD designs, and would love to help generate (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Pneumatic Reference

(...) Kevin, I know you want to help. Real life caught up with me shortly after this announcement. I got my website permissions for this project about halfway done. I will give an effort to fisih up this weekend. -Orion (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)