 Technic / 12413 (-5)
  Re: SSClagorpion

(...) <snip> (...) Well, I know of situations where LEGO has asked some people to recreate their MOCs for them. You know you have arrived if that happens. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion

(...) ... (...) With twice the pistons, the pressure is not as great, but the volume of air would be doubled, right? Using logic, not physics, I think once the pressure is built up (to 13 psi) the compressor may have to do less work to keep it (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion

(...) Mark Riley was nice enought to point out the errors in my math. The area of the piston care is pi * r^2 = 0.2 Four times that is 0.8. So the minimal pressure needed is 10 pounds / 0.8 square inches or, 12.5 pounds per square inch. Still well (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion

(...) Hmmmm.... interesting question. I don't know much pneumatic theory, but..... Pressure is in pounds per square inch. So if we know the area of the face of a piston, and we know the pressure we can determine how many pounds a single piston can (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  carousel on MOCpages

I've finally finished the write-up of my carousel at (URL) to .spybotics because it's Spybot powered. (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact