 Technic / 12402
  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) A sidewinding snake I saw on TV was in an M shape, with effectively two feet on the ground all the time. You'll have to synchronise four segments for each advancement of the 16-stage flip-flop! This is gonna bankrupt you and outstock TLC of (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Clague - Sophie Project

(...) Well 16 segments means 32 pistons and 64 switches. I have that much easily, but the bulk of it is in-model in inchworm, quad242 and PHD. PHD is too expensive to keep around once I get it all hosed together and working. It has 48 switches in (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)