 Technic / 12395
    6293 rc receiver Auxiliary output possible? —Bob Kojima
   i picked up several 8376 Hot flame RC cars at my local radio shack yesterday. (they were on sale for $40) and immediately opened one of the rc receiver units. i have posted pictures in my bricklink directory: (URL) anyone have pictures of the inside (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 6293 rc receiver Auxiliary output possible? —Mark Riley
     (...) Hi Bob, I opened two of my receivers, one was from set 8376 Hot Flame and the other was from set 8475 RC Buggy (I actually purchased this second receiver from BrickLink just to get the third output). The first thing I noticed is that the motor (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 6293 rc receiver Auxiliary output possible? —Bob Kojima
   thanks for checking Mark! that is more help than i expected. too bad it's not going to work. guess i'm going to have to buy another receiver from bricklink if i really want the extra output. bob (...) Bob Kojima ko@fial.com Fial Incorporated Telecom (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)