 Technic / 12387
    Re: The Clague - Sophie - Hassenplug Combine —Eric Sophie
   (...) Thank you. Each of us I think knows the power of the building system. I think we know it can happen. It is worthy. Consistant with our interests. (...) I don't know let's find out! (URL) oh Jama will take a petite size 2 please. (...) We will (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: The Clague - Sophie - Hassenplug Combine —Andrew Saada
   (...) OKAY, I have not read this thread from the beginning but from the topic snippets I have to say this is toooo cool! I too will be avidly watching this manifestation. Oh, and HELLO e! Long time, no see! -Andrew (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)